Multigrain Atta composition is a mix of several grains, seeds and other nutrients like oats, millets, flaxseed, soy, and more. For the same reason, it is titled Fiber-rich and wholegrain food.
Due to the presence of a healthy amount of dietary fibres, multigrain atta grants higher satiety levels, which ultimately helps in weight loss or management.
Satisfy your taste bud with an easy-to-cook baked cracker recipe made with healthy riteeat multigrain atta.
The low-fat Baked multigrain cracker recipe can be preserved for a longer time and enjoyed with tea. It is also a good snack to carry while you travel.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
- Rite Eat Multigrain flour – 1 Cup
- Chilli Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Mixed herbs – 1/4 teaspoon
Steps to Prepare –
- Preheat the oven to 180 c.
- In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients. Add spices and salt to meet the taste. Now make a tight dough using little water. Roll out the dough like chapati and make holes using a fork.
- Cut into the desired shape and size with a knife or cutter.
- Place the pieces of chopped dough on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or till light brown.
- Serve with mayonnaise, salsa, chutney or eat alone.