Not all cookies and biscuits are good for your child’s health!
Rite Eat Multigrain flour cookies are however an excellent choice for kids as well as adults. Instead of consuming preservatives and refined flour, Rite Eat gluten-free flour comes with the goodness of nutritional ingredients including Kodo millet, Defatted Soya Flakes, Toasted Oats, Buckwheat, Amaranth, Barley, Sorghum, Puffed Bengal Gram, Raw Banana Extract, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Arjuna Bark, Dil Seeds, Guar.
Now, if your child asks to snack on cookies, don’t stop them! Here is a recipe to help them indulge in good health and good taste.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Total time – 25 minutes
- Rite Eat Multigrain Flour – 1 cup
- Almond powder – 1/4 cup
- jaggery/ Cane Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Lukewarm Milk – 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Steps to Prepare –
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
- Take multigrain flour in a bowl and add almond powder, jaggery powder and baking powder to it. Also, add salt and cardamom powder for taste.
- Now add ghee and milk to make a dough. Keep the consistency of the dough soft.
- Once the soft dough is ready, prepare a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Prepare small dough balls and flatten them gently using palms. You can also cut it in the desired shape with a cookie cutter.
- Arrange the cookies in the tray and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180° C until the bottom of the cookies is brown.
- Allow to cool in the tray entirely and serve the cookies with milk, tea or eat alone.