Do you kill your temptations just to maintain a healthy weight?
Well, well! We all fancy variety and taste. Instead of killing our cravings, why don’t we make them healthier instead? High fiber, easy to digest Nachos that satisfy your taste buds and add ons to fancy cuisine.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Total time – 10 minutes
- Rite Eat Multigrain flour – 1 Cup
- Oil – 2 teaspoon
- 2 Green Chilli – Finely chopped
- Rite eat Mexican seasoning – 1/4 teaspoon
Steps to Prepare –
- Take multigrain flour in a kneading vessel, add salt and oil.
- Knead the ingredients and prepare a tight dough.
- Now roll out the dough flat and thin.
- Meanwhile, place a non-stick pan over the flame and when it heats up, add clarified butter (ghee).
- Now cook the rolled out dough on the pan from both sides.
- When it becomes light brown, take it down from the flame and let it cool & tighten.
- Now enjoy the healthy nachos with salsa and cheese dips or make add beans, salad, rite eat Mexican seasoning.
Order now and indulge in the goodness of tasty that is healthy too.