The healthiest multigrain flour cake you’ll ever eat!
Rite Eat Multigrain flour for cake is an excellent choice. It has benefits of Roti. Instead of consuming preservatives and refined flour, Rite Eat multigrain atta benefits are its nutritional ingredients – Kodo millet, Defatted Soya Flakes, Toasted Oats, Buckwheat, Amaranth, Barley, Sorghum, Puffed Bengal Gram, Raw Banana Extract, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Arjuna Bark, Dil Seeds, Guar.
With Rite Eat, you can choose from a wide selection of atta, such as multigrain atta for weight loss, multigrain atta for diabetics, and atta for cholesterol. You can enjoy sweet guilt-free with the below mentioned multigrain flour cake!
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 40 minutes
Total time – 50 minutes
- Grated Jaggery – 1 cup
- Olive oil – ¾ cup
- Curd – ½ cup
- Rite Eat weight loss atta – 2 Cup
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – Pinch
- Almonds – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Cashew – 5 (chopped)
- Walnuts – 5 (chopped)
- Dates – 6 (chopped)
Steps to Prepare –
- In a large mixing bowl, take 1 cup jaggery, ¾ cup olive oil, ½ cup curd. Whisk until jaggery dissolves completely.
- In another bowl, add 2 cups of Rite Eat multigrain flour, ¼ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder and pinch salt. Sieve them all to avoid lumps.
- Now, mix the jaggery-curd bowl with rite eat multigrain flour until it looks even. You can also add little water if necessary, but keep the consistency thick.
- Add chopped dry fruits to the batter and pre-heat the oven.
- Pour the batter into the baking utensil after brushing oil evenly on the utensil.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees celsius for 40 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into thick slices and serve.