The healthiest Pizza you’ll ever eat!
Pizza is usually reserved for cheat days. Why kill temptation when you can make your favourite healthy and eat it whenever you want. This recipe not only offers wholly vegetables and multigrain atta flour but also uses the right Italian seasoning that provides various health benefits. No artificial ingredients!
Rite Eat Multigrain flour for Pizza is an excellent choice. Not only does the recipe ingredients gives you the benefits of Roti but also helps improve health.
Deep flavours and subtle tweaks are what makes a Pizza tempting. What would pizza be without an Italian seasoning mix? We decided to give you 100% natural Italian seasoning powder with no preservatives and GMOs.
Also, with Rite Eat, you can choose from a wide selection of atta, such as multigrain atta for weight loss, multigrain atta for diabetics, and atta for cholesterol.
When you see how easy it is to make pizza at home using vegetables of your choice, multigrain flour and healthy Italian seasoning, you will never want to order delivery again.
The recipe is divided into three parts to make it easy to understand and follow.
- Olive oil
- Rite Eat weight loss atta – 2 ½ Cup
- Instant yeast – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Rite Eat Italian seasoning
- Salt – Pinch
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Steps to Prepare –
- In a large bowl mix together 1.5 teaspoons of instant yeast and ½ teaspoon of sugar and add 1 cup of lukewarm water and stir. Add 2 cups of multigrain atta, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil to yeast after it has activated.
- Knead the dough and add sprinkle multigrain flour in small portions until it is smooth and non-sticky. In a deep bowl, cover the dough with a cloth and let it rest for an hour.
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables, grated cheese and keep Rite eat Italian seasoning packet, dried onion flakes, and organic pizza sauce ready!
- Also, grease the pan with olive oil and dust it with multigrain flour and preheat the oven to the highest temperature.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts and roll it flat on a countertop or rolling board. Before rolling it out, sprinkle flour on the counter. Place the flattened dough in the greased pan and prick it with a fork.
- Apply olive oil to the dough again, then spread pizza sauce and vegetables over it. Then add Italian seasoning powder and grated mozzarella cheese and place the tray in the preheated oven.
- Veggie pizza should be baked till the cheese has melted and the crust has browned for about 10 to 15 minutes. It can be served hot with Italian seasoning as an option.
Where can you buy Rite Eat Italian seasoning online and multigrain atta for weight loss?